Junk-Masters Ltd is a professional and reliable office, house and garden clearance company covering London, Hertfordshire, and Essex. Junk-Masters Ltd was first established in 2009 and has helped hundreds of customers both Domestic and Commercial to tackle their recycling and waste clearance. We are committed to conserving the environment hence we take pride in appropriately recycling and donating most of the reusable items cleared from different locations. We are keen to deliver affordable and high-quality service.
- Junk-Masters Ltd has an outstanding customer satisfaction record and is one of the most reliable waste clearing company in London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
- The company manages and separates recyclable and reusable material from waste product.
- Junk-Masters Ltd is fully licensed by the environmental agency.
- The Company provides a personalised service and considers varied customer requests.
- We integrate honesty, integrity, and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
Junk-Masters Ltd mission is to have a positive impact on the environment by safely undertaking clearance, recycling, offering outstanding customer service and become a committed industry player in waste management and recycling services. The safety of our staff, as well as the safety of the public, are of paramount importance.
Junk-Masters Ltd supports Teenage Girls Empowerment Initiative (TGEI), a not for profit charitable organisations that work with young girls aged 8-18 years, who live in deprived areas of Kenya, providing programmes that are geared towards the prevention of teenage pregnancies, substance use and young girls who drop out of school. Junk-Masters makes a donation from every clearance job to facilitate the purchase of sanitary towels and other essentials to meet the girl’s immediate needs.
If you wish to make a donation, you can do so by clicking the donate button below.